In every scene in our life we had varies emotions, feelings on something. Before we did something we do have an options. We can choose to be overwhelm, glee, sad, excited, tense or cool when encounter every moment in our life.
When we choose to feel happy and cool, we ought not to feel tension in the scenes because we already make up our mind that we wanted to feel happy and enjoy.
As an example, my father ask me to go to the mall with him but I want to watch my favourite show. I'll sure felt sad, but I make up my mind that I want to feel happy even I missed my favourite tv show. And when I reached mall, I do discover something that makes me feel happy other watch tv programmes at home. So that is how it works.
We human beings are gifted with feelings, the decision is in our hands. We choose to make a differences. Just enjoy the moment. If you put a level when can you feel happy, you just don't get it. It'll take years for you to feel happy again because you always feel unsatisfied with those things that already happen in your life.
When we choose to feel happy and cool, we ought not to feel tension in the scenes because we already make up our mind that we wanted to feel happy and enjoy.
As an example, my father ask me to go to the mall with him but I want to watch my favourite show. I'll sure felt sad, but I make up my mind that I want to feel happy even I missed my favourite tv show. And when I reached mall, I do discover something that makes me feel happy other watch tv programmes at home. So that is how it works.
We human beings are gifted with feelings, the decision is in our hands. We choose to make a differences. Just enjoy the moment. If you put a level when can you feel happy, you just don't get it. It'll take years for you to feel happy again because you always feel unsatisfied with those things that already happen in your life.
No comments:
Post a Comment