This post entitled I Just Haven't Met You Yet because at our teen age, we do not really need a guy or definitely a BOYFRIEND. Also to boys!!
Our time to be in love haven't come yet. So, just wait for it until the time comes!! No need to worry, because the Universe already plan it all WELL to us. We just need to worship Him and do something that benefits us.
Being a couple is the same as being a friend. As in my view, we feel more comfortable and open with somebody who knew us better. But why do we always find gf or bf with those we doesn't know them yet?
Yes, we must have one but later not during this precious age !!
Everyone have those kind of feelings when they reached their teen age. Even I do sometimes felt like falling in love with somebody. But, then I start to think, how can I suddenly love him or like him with just look at him in a few seconds?? Crazy isn't it. So never let your feelings run over you. Once you let it control over you, you started to feel in love, daydreaming, disappointed, being left. Those are only make yourself down.
Then you started to feel alone, weak, like no air .. then, you started to lose focus in your study. And the only problem that cause you is about BOYFRIEND or GIRLFRIEND. Don't you think its wasting your time to think about matters you don't have to think of ??? Well, to me it is wasting my time. It is better if you think of your future, think of a brilliant idea for your society or anything else .
As for me, I Just Haven't Met Him Yet.
Yes, we must have one but later not during this precious age !!
Everyone have those kind of feelings when they reached their teen age. Even I do sometimes felt like falling in love with somebody. But, then I start to think, how can I suddenly love him or like him with just look at him in a few seconds?? Crazy isn't it. So never let your feelings run over you. Once you let it control over you, you started to feel in love, daydreaming, disappointed, being left. Those are only make yourself down.
As for me, I Just Haven't Met Him Yet.
No comments:
Post a Comment