Hi my dearest reader,
This time its about how I am dealing with others mistakes. Everybody make mistakes. There is nobody in this world is perfect neither me or you.
Here how it is begin.. I was sleeping and suddenly got a text message said it was important. I will wake up if there is the word 'important'. It was asking me to online (facebook of course). Then, I start the chat, "what's the important thing?' . And then he reply, ' I wanted you to teach me chemistry, but I felt sleepy already. Let's go to sleep." I reply "You disturbed my sleep already!!!" and I was like
as simply as that he asked me to sleep back. I just want him to learn his lesson, not to play with the 'important' word. It is not that easy.. And then, I reply : "remember this word: stay out of me for a week"
Starting the next day, he keep on text-ing me. But I just let it be. Next day, he called. I just let it rang. Actually, I wasn't that mad at him. I am alright for the day after the night he disturbed my sleep. But then, I remember his birthday will be on the end of this week, that is why I said, stay out of me for a week. It is just a gimmick for his birthday though. And this thing just happen for two days. Another 5 days I will call him and wishing him Happy Birthday. But, something weird is, he was like sulking too because he deactivate his facebook account. Was I too much or what ?? And could it be just because of me he deactivated his account ?? That was like serious case to me. Never mind then , we'll see it later. I'll asked him.
So, that's all for today entry, thank you and good night/morning. Its 1.09 am in Malaysia. Bye-bye.

This time its about how I am dealing with others mistakes. Everybody make mistakes. There is nobody in this world is perfect neither me or you.
Here how it is begin.. I was sleeping and suddenly got a text message said it was important. I will wake up if there is the word 'important'. It was asking me to online (facebook of course). Then, I start the chat, "what's the important thing?' . And then he reply, ' I wanted you to teach me chemistry, but I felt sleepy already. Let's go to sleep." I reply "You disturbed my sleep already!!!" and I was like
Starting the next day, he keep on text-ing me. But I just let it be. Next day, he called. I just let it rang. Actually, I wasn't that mad at him. I am alright for the day after the night he disturbed my sleep. But then, I remember his birthday will be on the end of this week, that is why I said, stay out of me for a week. It is just a gimmick for his birthday though. And this thing just happen for two days. Another 5 days I will call him and wishing him Happy Birthday. But, something weird is, he was like sulking too because he deactivate his facebook account. Was I too much or what ?? And could it be just because of me he deactivated his account ?? That was like serious case to me. Never mind then , we'll see it later. I'll asked him.
So, that's all for today entry, thank you and good night/morning. Its 1.09 am in Malaysia. Bye-bye.
No comments:
Post a Comment