Well, the school holiday ended already. Now, I am back to school as a Form Five student. I'm still at TIGS, studying for this few months.
First day I'm in school, everybody was like surprise seeing me still there. Well, everybody thought I will be no longer in TIGS. Same goes to the teacher, they keep asking me, why ? why ??
I felt like a famous celebrity. I never thought that everybody would ask me. Even the teachers that not teaching me also asked. I guess the news about me leaving the school are spreading widely. I thought that the teachers would keep it as secret and only the teachers would know ..
First day I'm in school, everybody was like surprise seeing me still there. Well, everybody thought I will be no longer in TIGS. Same goes to the teacher, they keep asking me, why ? why ??
I felt like a famous celebrity. I never thought that everybody would ask me. Even the teachers that not teaching me also asked. I guess the news about me leaving the school are spreading widely. I thought that the teachers would keep it as secret and only the teachers would know ..
No comments:
Post a Comment