Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Too Much Free TIme

Holiday ? Everybody would love it. Time to relax, doing everything you love with a person that you love the most. It would be a splendid time.

But as for me, too much free time would cause my mind dwelling into my past memories, the pastime would suddenly came to me, and started to make me feel the joy, the sadness, the devastating moment that I had before. Plus, the person that I've been with before + the feelings that I had for somebody that I wished would never be true.

I love the time I had during schooldays, I can make myself busy with everything. The good thing when I'm busy is I would not have time to think about being sad or angry or any tormented feelings. Because, I don't let it come to me.

The best thing to overcome this problem is, I need to keep myself busy. I can't give any space to all unworthy things. In facts, it was all from the past. I must make use of my time now. I tried to keep myself busy with books, study, sewing, helping mom with chores, and trying to discipline myself.

December 2013, already come to the end. That means, my birthday is approaching, January is coming and by then, I'm going to start working at the nursery home nearby my house with my mother. Also an extra job from the teachers in my high school (making interesting videos using my expertise for some special events). I do enjoy doing it, but it would cause pressure to me when I'm running out of idea and time. Doing this kind of job cost me my patience and conscience.

Life must go on. Do not let any small things stop you from reaching out the big dreams you had. 

No comments:

Post a Comment