IF tomorrow never comes
Sometimes late at night,
And lay there in the dark,
And the thought crosses my mind
If I never wake in the morning
would she ever doubt in the way i feel about her in my heart
if tomorrow never comes,
will she know how much i love her
did i try in evryway to show her everyday
she's my only one
and if my time on earth were through
she must face this world without me
is the love i gave her inthe past
gonna be enough to last
if tomorrow never comes
tell that someone that you love
just what you thinking of
if tomorrow never comes.
- garth brooks
Sometimes late at night,
I like awake and watch her sleeping,
She's lost in peaceful dream so I turn out the lightsAnd lay there in the dark,
And the thought crosses my mind
If I never wake in the morning
would she ever doubt in the way i feel about her in my heart
if tomorrow never comes,
will she know how much i love her
did i try in evryway to show her everyday
she's my only one
and if my time on earth were through
she must face this world without me
is the love i gave her inthe past
gonna be enough to last
if tomorrow never comes
tell that someone that you love
just what you thinking of
if tomorrow never comes.
- garth brooks
No comments:
Post a Comment