Saturday, July 2, 2011

TAKING PICTURE

my science teacher- smiling broadly 

busy arranging the certificates and medal

teacher activity

focus on track 

a friend of mine - blur 

my marching team 

male teacher waiting for their activity to start 

Ready! set! go!

Snap ! That is the sound of some camera (just kidding). Speak about camera and photos, what does it like to be camera man?
Answer : It is fun. You hold a camera and capture as many picture as you can. Just enjoy the scene that you snap in. Do not be scared to try.

How will it look like in a photo ?
Answer : It doesn't matter. Its what we call an art.

Will the person be angry if we capture their ugly faces?
Answer: Chill man ! If you are afraid of that circumstance. You know what to do...

So those are the inquiries that I use to ask myself when I took picture especially in school. Unlike my friends, they were brave enough to capture everybody picture in their camera. Actually I need to learn more about camera. Its only a few times I hold a camera.

PLAY MORE, LEARN MORE

No comments:

Post a Comment