Its a relief because the sports has end yesterday. That means I don't have to go to any practise. But the classes will start next week. All I need is to keep focus on my study to get prepared for the trial exam in August.
I'm inactive in sports so all I have to do when sports day started is to cheer for those on track. But yesterday my mother came to stadium. There's also a brass band. She cheered for all rumah sukan then I told her that Rajawali was my rumah sukan. After that, she kept on cheering for my house team. When the marching had started she kept on taking pictures of the marching team then she sat with my teacher, Puan Rashidah. She told my mother, that most the student were lazy to take exercise. So was I.
Today I didn't go to school because I have a stomachache. It all happens yesterday. Yesterday after people have cleared the stadium I had meet a food. So I took it home and I ate it. It was delicious. But then after I fell asleep I felt ache in my stomach. Then I went straight to toilet. After that, I vomited for two times. It really hurts. Moral of the story, never ate something that you found.
from my fatherSuccess bears no reason , failure bears no excuse
No comments:
Post a Comment