Saturday, June 11, 2011

MY DEAR DIARY

SINCE the last three years I started to write my daily life in my dear diary. I want to improve my skill in English writing, that's my only objective. Sometimes I thought that there's no point on my writing your life in a book. But then I realise, when I had nobody to talk to , I can write what I feel, and that makes me understand my own feelings. 
       I can speak in English, but I'm poor in writing essays. When I'm mad, those words just flowing out off my mouth like nothing. I can speak with anybody in school, but at home I'm a bit shy to speak with my father. I don't know where to start. 

       About the diary, my diary is full of story about my day. But now I stop to write because I'm busy maybe or there's nothing happen in my life but last year it's full of madness. There's a lot of names that I like and dislikes. But I know maybe I need to start writing my opinion in my diary. Maybe about love, friendship, family, social, manners, teens. It's a great idea isn't it. I should stop writing about my feelings, my bad day, my bad friends and teachers. It's not worth anymore. I guess this is my new diary. THINKETH

No comments:

Post a Comment