Sports day will be held every year. But this time it will be held on 30th June. Its mid year and all of us are busy with our daily homework as the exam is just around the corner. It makes me feel tired everyday because I had to attend marching practise. Never mind because its going to end tomorrow and after that I can focus more on the upcoming exam....PMR. It makes me feel scared when I heard that words because everybody is hoping that I would pass with flying colours. Its not impossible!
Back to the topic, about sports. I'm not active in sports. I don't have that stamina to keep running on track and jumping. So, I choose marching to add my koko marks or less, I got no marks at all. Unlike my friends they are able to make high jump, to run fast. Some of them, are representing the school for sports, such as golf, netball, hokey and tennis. But, its hard for them to arrange their time between academic and sports. Sports can make us feel tired, but it makes us healthy. So, for those who are incapable in sports, try other activity that can make you stay healthy.
No comments:
Post a Comment