Hi. What will you do if you dislikes somebody?
As for me, when I dislikes someone, I would try to keep my distance from him/her. Because it will only give you a heartache whenever you try to understand her.
There's one in my class. I know her since I was in Form 1. The first time I look at her, I shouldn't get near her. But then, she become my classmates. One thing I hate about her is she likes to denied everything that I tried to do. But sometimes, she would be very useful to me. And sometimes, I can cooperate with her. I become her enemy, well me too.
Now, when I suggest my ideas, she would thought about it very careful. And sometimes it is acceptable to her. It makes me wanted to get near her. But, she like moody sometimes. It makes me confused. She always get problems. One after another. But I can see whether it is really her fault or not. Sometimes, I felt pity for her. She's kind of rude sometimes but she is smart.
Well, that's all I about her.
Do 'her' is someone that I'd know???
ReplyDeleteWell, if you think that 'getting know her is much better than keeping distant from her' Then, I think you have to double think of your own act. 'Cause sometimes, people doesn't want their life to be disturb by someone that they're unpleasant with. 'Though we're not acknowledge it, but we can't deny it either...It's their feelin' not ours
maybe what you said is true and yes,you know her..clue : in my class. hehe
ReplyDelete