Thursday, November 24, 2011

Avoid Serious Relationship

                                                                                                           
Most of us would think, that we are just friends, but who knows what inside your heart isn't it?


So this is my experience, I get to know somebody new from a camp that I went for the past few weeks. He is funny, sporting when on stage and always make everybody around him laugh. And we get connected with Facebook and cell phone.

We always chatting and text each other. And not just chatting actually, video chat. He always wanted me to sing. So I sang a few songs for him. He can play guitar. So every night starting from 11.30 pm till 3 am, we sang together. Then, we go to sleep. :) This things actually quite worrying my mother.

So she advised me not to sleep too late until midnight. Then she says that if somebody chatting over than one hour that means something had happen to both of us. ??? So as for me, I wanted to avoid this kind of things from happening and I must make my move.

My mother also asked me , what name that I use to call him. I said 'abang' because he is one year older than me. Then she said just called 'awak' and 'saya'. Because that kind of nickname would make him feel special and attracted to me. I'm not sure if it is true, but I know it is for my own benefit.
Then, my mother told me a story about teens at age around 16. Usually starting from Form 4, there would exist 'monkey love'. Because they thought when they were in Form 4 its their honeymoon time. But actually they were wrong. In Form 4, we need to study hard, because all the topics are new to us and it needs a lot of focus. So, when they already got that kind of 'love' feelings, I'm sure they'll forget about their studies. For Form 5, they will be having an important examination. Then, they cannot do anything, unless than hoping that they didn't fail. They would feel stressful and always fail in test. And then, their result turned down, they will start to look for a job with small pay. All their dreams would just end like that. Their ambition would just sweep off and they will keep regretting their past time.

So, boys and girls avoid being in a serious relationship at this precious age. Put your ambition as the first thing that you must fulfil. Have a pity with your parents. Make their hope become reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment