For the last 3 days, I have been in a camp. I wanted to share some of my experience with those of my new friends. This is what I wrote when I was there. During the second night (10th Nov 2011, 05.15 pm).
To be here in this camp, is like an amazing story that had happen in my life. To be brave like those who already achieve their aim in their life. Everyday, I always dream on that I will be somebody with that brave in me. I think I already crafted those bravery in me. Because I always wanted to try new things in every episode of my life. As long as we live we must try to make something honorable, something that we can be proud of.
Now, I know, to be brave is not that easy. But we must conquer our fear to ensure our dream can be reality. In our dream life, we always wanted to be that 'someone'. But in reality life, the feelings of fear will come and only ourselves can control that fear keep on control ourselves.
Searching for our own true self need a hard efforts. But it is a definite thing to do, to make sure we know ourselves better, what are capable of to ensure our next stage in our life.
Some of the boys that I met here are not that brave and always joking even they were on stage. For boys, the are brave among of their friends. They are coward when they were asked to speak in front of the audience. And usually most of them ought to not speak.
Nowadays, its hard to find a real leader especially boys. They must aware of their responsibilities for their country. Our country need someone that has the capability to proceed the effort.
No comments:
Post a Comment