This phrase brings a lot of meaning. Relationship is important in our life. I But, I want to focus on one topic about this..."Relationship in Friendship".

Most of teenagers who have a facebook account will make a status like 'single' or 'its complicated' or 'in relationship' or 'married to'. Well, most of the relationship among teenagers are love. 'Fake Love'. Because when teen in love they will be very 'blind' until they forget about their study.
As an example:
When they saw their bf or gf pictures with other girl or boy. The jealousy will automatically grew inside their heart. Then, they will get mad at their gf or bf.
Based on the example above, the jealousy that grew inside you are just toying with your feelings. It has no meaning at all. Why you should cry when you lose him or her? Why?Why? Why don't you cry because of your wrong doings to your parents. That is worth more than you cry for you girlfriend or boyfriend. To me this is totally nuts.
I had an experience being a couple when I was in Standard 6. I am a friendly girl, so that boy was attracted to me. I accept him. Before that we were very friendly together just like with my other classmates. After that, he always jealous seeing me with his friends. Then, he always like avoiding me. So, as the conclusion, boys and girls will be more comfortable if we were just being friends.
Sorry if I hurt your feelings.
Most of teenagers who have a facebook account will make a status like 'single' or 'its complicated' or 'in relationship' or 'married to'. Well, most of the relationship among teenagers are love. 'Fake Love'. Because when teen in love they will be very 'blind' until they forget about their study.
As an example:
When they saw their bf or gf pictures with other girl or boy. The jealousy will automatically grew inside their heart. Then, they will get mad at their gf or bf.
| is this what love means??? |
I had an experience being a couple when I was in Standard 6. I am a friendly girl, so that boy was attracted to me. I accept him. Before that we were very friendly together just like with my other classmates. After that, he always jealous seeing me with his friends. Then, he always like avoiding me. So, as the conclusion, boys and girls will be more comfortable if we were just being friends.
Sorry if I hurt your feelings.
No comments:
Post a Comment