Dear readers, how many times in a year that you have to transfer to another school ?
HAHA! For some of my friends they never experienced about transferring school. There was once, when I have to transfer 3 times in a year. It because of my father have to be transferred to another company. But this time its different. I transfer to another state, Negeri Sembilan.
I didn't feel sad when I leave TIGS because I already had great fun in TIGS, Batu Pahat. I've entered many competitions although I didn't win all of it. I tried out many things. I already become representative for TIGS. Not all students have the chance to get involved in activity especially in representing the school. It is not easy to get the teachers trust because they can see our capability.
I left everything I have in TIGS. I left my position as the club chairperson, as the secretary of golf club, and as the FROG VLE TIGS TEAM, ambassador for FROG ASIA. Why did I do it ? Why I left TIGS? Because I'm always excited to do new things because I know that there is a benefits and great things are awaits to happen to me. So, we must dare to try something new. Start new things, get involved. Be famous by doing great things. Create as many great records as you can!! and always set your goals!! Only people with goals knows what decision they have to make.
As for the new school, SMK Dato Mohd Said. I cannot compare this school with my previous school because it is to different. My previous school has got many title and the students are smart enough in doing great things. They are all very enthusiastic. But my new school now, the students were not disciplined enough. But I am lucky because my classmates overall are quite smart. They were some of them who often didn't finish their homework on time. I hope it wouldn't happen to me. From now on, I have to keep up the good habits that I did before.
Consistency is very important to maintain our achievement.
with that I thank you. I love my classmates now ^_^
No comments:
Post a Comment