Tuesday, March 5, 2013

New Student Woah!!

Hello my dear readers,
As in my last entry, I wrote about my new school. Today, it's about how I suddenly become popular. Not that "popular". Being known for the first week in school. I also didn't know what I do, until I become well known haha!

For the third week, I'm in school, I already become the master of ceremony (MC). It happened in sudden.

I think i made a mistake because I sang in class and make my voice be heard. I already been selected as the representative for 'syair'. This time I accept the offer because I don't want my fear to conquer me. I must be able to show what I really got in me. No more hiding who I wanna be... This is me, this is real.. Gonna let the light shine on me!

I still remember how I spoilt my only chance to shine. I was too afraid that time. Now, I'm going to show my talent. Hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment