Hello my dearest reader ,
How can I give opportunity to people ?
There's many way for us to be fair towards other. As for me, I love to create memories, because I know it will never ever happen like it used to be.
I was given a task to create a video for Ramadhan and Hari Raya. At first, I was a bit scared thinking about making a video .. again ?? Quite phobia because of my first video was like ... BAD..
But then, I decided to take this opportunity to improve my skill in making a video and give my friends the chance to give out some ideas. I prepared a very simple story line and then I created the script. But after I told them about it and ask them to act, they didn't feel satisfied. So, from there, started a much better story than what I suggested at first, although some of the ideas were totally different from the story line but I just let them be. I want them to feel comfortable with what they were doing and also feel appreciated with the ideas that they had suggested.
I did my best as the director and camera man. I don't want them to feel like they being forced to act instead of enjoying the moment that we had together. I did a recording with all five boys in my class, and me a GIRL asking them to cooperate with me. I tried to keep my emotion stable and stay calm. It was a very exhausting day working with them. Overall, I'm feeling satisfied and absolutely a happy memories was created that day.
As the conclusion, they have the ability to use their imagination but it would be much better if they used it in learning technique. All they need is the opportunity to show it.
My hope is the video will be loved by other people and make them laugh.
How can I give opportunity to people ?
There's many way for us to be fair towards other. As for me, I love to create memories, because I know it will never ever happen like it used to be.
I was given a task to create a video for Ramadhan and Hari Raya. At first, I was a bit scared thinking about making a video .. again ?? Quite phobia because of my first video was like ... BAD..
But then, I decided to take this opportunity to improve my skill in making a video and give my friends the chance to give out some ideas. I prepared a very simple story line and then I created the script. But after I told them about it and ask them to act, they didn't feel satisfied. So, from there, started a much better story than what I suggested at first, although some of the ideas were totally different from the story line but I just let them be. I want them to feel comfortable with what they were doing and also feel appreciated with the ideas that they had suggested.
I did my best as the director and camera man. I don't want them to feel like they being forced to act instead of enjoying the moment that we had together. I did a recording with all five boys in my class, and me a GIRL asking them to cooperate with me. I tried to keep my emotion stable and stay calm. It was a very exhausting day working with them. Overall, I'm feeling satisfied and absolutely a happy memories was created that day.
As the conclusion, they have the ability to use their imagination but it would be much better if they used it in learning technique. All they need is the opportunity to show it.
My hope is the video will be loved by other people and make them laugh.
No comments:
Post a Comment