Thursday, July 18, 2013

My Mission

Hi readers ! It's been a difficult time for me plus with some miracle that had happened to me !! Yea!
Things that we have been planned this few week work out nicely. The study group, having tutor with teachers, and teaching some of my friends. <--- these are my mission. and it seems to work out perfectly!

KEY TO SUCCESS : NEVER STOP TRYING

          The best thing about teaching is we know our capabilities. It also help me in getting to know myself better. For instance, I am able to be more patience and more understanding. The more I give, the more i get. It is a simple concept that we should practice. Telling the truth about others attitude also as a reminder to myself not to do the same thing as what they did. We have minds, use it to think and differentiate between good and bad.
          Recently, I have been collaborating with teachers on what to do with them all. It is not that we have to talk bad about him/her , because everybody has their own weakness and abilities. We have to tell the truth in a proper manner just to figure out what method can be use to help each other. And YES some of us , would be very secretive and that type of person are very difficult to estimate. But when there's a will there's a way.
        Now, I have to struggle more on my addmath and keep track with some of my smart friends. Create your team to succeed to give us more courage to succeed.

I hope the changes that happen now would remain.

No comments:

Post a Comment