Thursday, April 30, 2015

I'm Back

Hello readers ^_^

Its been a year since my last entry in 2014. Thanks to Allah as I already finish my matriculation program. Many great things had been on me, my upside down in college. At last, I know all that keeps me stronger.

Now that I'm at home, I'll have plenty of time to update this blog and post new entry. From Monday to Friday, from morning till evening, I'll be hanging with those 2 kids (Ihya and Fahri) and soon there'll be a new baby coming. My planning is to read all unread books that I have. Gonna finish it before I headed myself to the upcoming bookfair (Popular, Big bad wolf etc). Plus, I am eager to learn how to cook. I think its time for me to be a helpful daughter instead of being a burden and useless to my parents :D I know that I have to show a good example to my brother, academically and personally.

Thank you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment