I have less than 2 months to be here. College student life is going to end soon. Went out to jog this morning to find some peace of mind. I found that, the thing that always stop me from doing something, is MYSELF. I was planning to run, but when I reached the center, I will stop and walk because I thought that people will laughed when they look at the way I run. Even though there's nobody looking at me. The astaka was empty. There are only a few girls jogging and I guess they wouldn't bother my presence at the track. Yes, I do feel like a failure/ total loser because I'm no longer a mentor, I didn't get good grades , A.
And now, my confidence already drop because even when I'm teaching the right thing, people wouldn't listen to me because I'm no longer to be trusted.
In biology, I always misconception. I thought, its going to be this way, but in the end, I'M WRONG.
Biology, I don't think I can use my logic thinking in that subject. In biology class, I cannot use my imagination. I'm stuck. She would stop me. Also in Lab. I can no longer enjoy my lab session. If there's no fun in class, that subject would be heavy for me. Because it makes me even more stressful. In English class, I can enjoy most of the time, without even forgetting my assignment. I always can finish it on time.
(how can I be a doctor, if I can't even understand most of the concept in Biology??)
No comments:
Post a Comment