Thursday, May 7, 2015

Do It With Love

Hi readers :D
Its been a more than a week since I got back from college. My routines were like a full time housewife but much lighter. I still can get back to sleep if I woke up early in the morning. Holding baby, playing with the kids, tell them the do's and don't. Kind of preparation to become a mother ? ^_^  Well, every woman will be a mother. So why not,I start to learn how to handle the chores and the kids. Its just that I don't have a husband yet. :)

When you're at home, you should lend a helping hand to your mother. Feel how difficult they are arranging their time to settle everything and do it again the next day. Everything can be done with love and that is how they do it. They think about the children, their family must be in a good shape, healthy and tidy. They work hard to keep everything into places and at the same time be a strong person to keep supporting their children and husband. Sometimes. they didn't even care about how they look, their appearance. why? Because they put their family first.

Same as a father. Your presence with your family would be meaningless if you're bringing your work everywhere. Appreciate your child and wife. Yes, spending time with them wouldn't give you any bonus in term of money but it bonds you stronger with them which is more precious that having a lot of money but lack of love. Just keep away your work when you reach home. Appreciate them while they lived. I guess that many parent would tends to wait for their children to grow up to bring them for a holiday. You're losing your precious moments with your love ones. Most of the man would be such a romantic person before they get married. They would do anything to get their girl. But the romantic part of the man would stop when that girl become their wife! MAN!! WHY?

You should know that they want you to do it continuously. Why did you stop reliving your love ? Even the simplest thing can be turned to something romantic. It wasn't that difficult. You just have to be creative and do it with love.

As for me, when I was in college, I choose to be the caretaker for the bicycle store. I know that I'm tired but I love to do that job. I admit that I do feel lonely being alone at the store from 5 pm to 7 pm. Wasn't that alone actually, there's always people come to play. I learn to repair those bicycle from a handsome guy. hehex Then, when I see they come and play happily, it just made my day. I've made someone happy of course I'd be happy too. I know how they would feel if they didn't get the chance to play that day. Imagine, if that person have a worse day since morning, and then in the evening, when they're hoping to cycle, the store is CLOSED. They waited. Hopeless. I open it because I know some person would be shy to jog, so at least they can cycle to release stress and having fun.

You have a choice whether to make people happy or sad. Do everything with love.  

No comments:

Post a Comment