Friday, May 8, 2015

CONFUSED

HI READERS :D

Its 3.51 am. I haven't sleep yet. All because I over slept during afternoon. Books made me go into deep sleep. How can I be a book researcher if books made me  sleep ? How can I have a career in English Literature and made my research if I couldn't stand reading it for hours ?
hahax
My big mistake is I love to lay back on my bed while I read that makes feel sleepy. Actually, I'm in a total confused. Where I didn't know what course should I choose to study in university later on. Before this I was listening to my family members, they think I should be a doctor just because I've a character like my aunt (she's a specialist). Then, I was in college, my grades wasn't that good, since then, I thought that medical field wouldn't suit me. I don't like stressful environment but is there any stress free environment? Being a surgeon, they faced many case, they work hard for others. They hardly have time for themselves. So, I thought that I need to choose other career.

I love english. I know my english wasn't that excellent. I love to write, I like reading and I like to used my imagination. Most of the time, I'm imagine "what if I'm at their place?" Being somebody else body for a moment and feel their problems. Then I decided to choose English Literature. Maybe I can become a lecturer, writer, translator and more.:D And now, I'm thinking of applying any scholarship that suits my grades and maybe for other courses also.

It's either I'm choosing what I want or I wanted to ease my parents from paying for my studies . Most of the time, I'd decide based on logical reason but there are also times where I tried to listen to my instinct or follow my own heart. So, we'll see how am I going to decide for this case :D
Wish me the best.
Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment