Thursday, July 14, 2016

SEM BREAK

Yeah,finally semester break. and that means I'm going to be in my second year in UM. I don't know what to expect. 

We just had our celebration for Eid Mubarak a week ago in Melaka. And now, I'm blank. 
I just don't know what to do at home. I felt like I have so many things to do but I don't where to start. Problem isn't it ? 

Maybe I should try to be more responsible, handling all the chores, the kids. 
These were the list of things to do my head : 
1. Read all the unread books  (cause I have a lot of unread books, since I enter university, I hardly spent time on reading) 
2. Learn how to use Adobe After Effects - I begin video editing with Windows movie maker, and I feel like I wanted to know more, so I get the software, and I downloaded the tutorial video but I haven't started :D
3. Jogging - on the treadmill would be enough, at my own space and comfort. 
4. cooking ? hmm I just don't know why its difficult for me to reach the stove and start figuring something to be cook . 
5. Preparation for the next semester- notes from previous seniors, brainstorming idea for the next project so that I wouldn't stressed out due to lot of pressure when the semester begins. 

Hopefully my life will be systematic again. I just need to warm up a bit more instead of sleeping during the day , and stay up during the night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment