Friendship ???
What do it takes to make friendship last longer. I don't really care about this matter because I'm always alone. To me, as long as we lived on this earth, we must make friends but friends is not everything. As for me the real person who is close enough to me is MYSELF! Because I know myself better than anybody does. If I'm lying I'm the first person who knows that I'm lying! Neither my friends nor my family members.
Sometimes, it is weird when I can tell all my problems to somebody that I just knew. Yes, he is older than I am, so I sought for some advice from him. Maybe he is not that brilliant as TIGS students but he has that care feeling inside him.

Well, that is me. I lie to some boys whom had feelings for me. There would be a simple test for them that I created and some of them caught up with their own feelings. Actually those feelings are just a toy! Playing and making unreal decision of life. So do not be easily get cheat by our own feelings. Remember, we are the one who control our feelings not feelings control us. Real decision is when we decided with our thinking cap (brain). Not by our hearts. Be rational !!
What do it takes to make friendship last longer. I don't really care about this matter because I'm always alone. To me, as long as we lived on this earth, we must make friends but friends is not everything. As for me the real person who is close enough to me is MYSELF! Because I know myself better than anybody does. If I'm lying I'm the first person who knows that I'm lying! Neither my friends nor my family members.
Sometimes, it is weird when I can tell all my problems to somebody that I just knew. Yes, he is older than I am, so I sought for some advice from him. Maybe he is not that brilliant as TIGS students but he has that care feeling inside him.
Well, that is me. I lie to some boys whom had feelings for me. There would be a simple test for them that I created and some of them caught up with their own feelings. Actually those feelings are just a toy! Playing and making unreal decision of life. So do not be easily get cheat by our own feelings. Remember, we are the one who control our feelings not feelings control us. Real decision is when we decided with our thinking cap (brain). Not by our hearts. Be rational !!
You know....you just inserted the boys' problems in it. Even if you trust yourself, you still have to express your feelings toward others too. Because, we don't wanna be point as 'Selfish' right?
ReplyDeleteBut, always beware of your surrounding....choose the right friends...make a good decision that will benefits yourself....think hard if you wanna do something...and more importantly, don't trust any sweet talk!
thank you Aeca ..you always have a helping advice for me
ReplyDelete'cause I always check out your blog....and I don't have much work to do except playin' the online games...(its hard to be me~)
ReplyDeleteis it?? well thanks ..you also can suggest any topic that I should insert in
ReplyDelete