Thursday, April 28, 2011

2 DAYS ON LEAVE

WEDNESDAY, 27TH APRIL
I went to the clinic to take a leave. I went there by bicycle with my mom and my brother. We crossed the road. We took a shortcut. Kind of funny, because you was sick but you rode on a bicycle to go to the clinic. Isn't that funny. I brought along my book just to fill up my time while waiting my turn. After that, we went to the shop and bought some snacks. When we arrived home, I took my medicine. Then, my mother asked me to help her in the kitchen. I washed the dishes. After that, I fell asleep in my room until 5 pm. I did my homework that night until 2 am because I could not sleep. So do not sleep in the afternoon.

THURSDAY, 28TH APRIL 2011
I woke up at 9 am. After I took my breakfast, I watch TV and did my assignment. Luckily, there's no homework while I'm on leave. I did not take my medicine as usual. I lied my mom. At 9pm, I take my medicine. Well, tomorrow I'll back to school. At 9 also, I'm online and found all my friends from my primary school. I miss them so much especially Aslam, Amin, Afiq and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment