23rd April 2011,TIGS, BATU PAHAT.
That day, a man named Feriz Omar came to my school. Only selected class attending the speech. It's a program called Selami Hati Pelajar. There he taught us to appreciate our country by singing the national anthem, Negaraku. I almost like crying when I really felt it in my heart.
he is politician, but that time, he also taught us about how to arrange our time wisely. He asked us to add him on facebook and publish our opinion about something. Actually he wants us to start writing to improve our skills.
That day, a man named Feriz Omar came to my school. Only selected class attending the speech. It's a program called Selami Hati Pelajar. There he taught us to appreciate our country by singing the national anthem, Negaraku. I almost like crying when I really felt it in my heart.
he is politician, but that time, he also taught us about how to arrange our time wisely. He asked us to add him on facebook and publish our opinion about something. Actually he wants us to start writing to improve our skills.
I respect him because he is an open guy. He gives us his phone number, his email address and blog. To me he is a great man because of his ability to make us listen to him when he speak. He is quite handsome and strict. That should be in every men in this world. What I like in him is he is hardworking. He told us about his childhood. His father died when he is 4 years old. He have two siblings and lived in a bungalow in JB. He only have his mother and his mother have to work to find money for them and to make sure that her child can be an educated person.
This is his word: kita hendaklah matang di atas tanggungjawab kita pada masa hadapan bukannya pengalaman pada masa silam.
No comments:
Post a Comment