Saturday, April 23, 2011

GETTING TO KNOW MYSELF

DEAR READER, 
I'm new in writing blog especially in English. To me this one way for me to start writing and elaborate my words. 
Back to the topic, i started to know myself after attending a few motivational camp conducted by an experts consultants. There, I knew that everything my father said is all true. Maybe because my  father is a consultant too. I've tried to speak like my father to my friends but they all listen it without any response. To them, I was freak, but I like my differences among the others.
  When I was in Form 1, I went everywhere alone. But, I watch my classmates then I choose with whom should i be friend with. Well, for the first time being, I fail in choosing friends. But then, I tried to get far from her. lastly , i make it. 
actually, wherever we went, they must be something that will happen before the good things come. So, you must be patience in every situation because everything that start have an ending. So, don't give up and always remember this note: NO ONE CAN HURT YOU UNLESS YOU LET THEM ....


NOTE: POST A COMMENT IF YOU WANT TO.

No comments:

Post a Comment